Here’s an opportunity to join us on our teaching English to Beginners Free Webinar!
Do you teach English to beginners?
- Maybe you’ve not taught them yet, but you’d like to know how?
- Could you do with some tips, techniques, and material ideas?
- Do you want to feel more confident leading online or in-class beginner lessons?
- Do you want to discover ways to get your low-level learners to speak English quickly?
Then why not join us on our one hour Teaching English to Beginners Free Webinar (40 minutes + 20 minute Q&A)?
The focus is on getting students to speak and use everyday functional English, so it’s ideal if you are teaching English to refugee and asylum seekers.
You’ll learn how to:
- use simple techniques that work with beginners, like repetition and back-chaining
- get learners speaking useful English quickly
- engage and motivate learners
- keep lessons moving
- minimise lesson preparation time
- optimise your online or in-class beginner lessons
- build teaching confidence
Whether you are an experienced teacher or an ESOL/TEFL novice, this is for you if you want to build up some confidence and expertise in teaching at this demanding level.
They’ll be time for Q&A at the end, so please do come with questions, which we will try to answer!
Enjoy a free gift and a unique discount offer as a thank you for joining us at the end of our session together.
How to book your free Zoom place:
Simply submit your name below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice of date to book your free webinar place:
Thursday 16th September: 19.00 – 20.00 UK
Repeated Saturday 18th September: 09.00 – 10.00 UK