February 2019 update:
This blog post refers to our courses up to 2018. Note that new courses are now in place which run through the Global English TESOL website. You can find details here.
If you are considering a Christian TEFL course and are wondering what happens after enrolment, then read on .
We’ve made a short 3 minute video (below) to give you a tour of your Christan TEFL student area. This is where all the important things happen; you can access your course materials, message your tutor and can see worldwide TEFL jobs at a glance, thanks to our international jobs feed.
We also show you an early part of an actual Christian TEFL course so you can see how the content is introduced and the kind of tasks you’ll be expected to complete.
Want to see more sample pages?
To see more course pages, just select ‘more information’ against the course of your choice. Then, under ‘certification’ you’ll see the course certificates and sample course pages.
What else can you expect on a Christian TEFL course?
- 14 day money back guarantee
- Flexible learning – start any time and we work at your pace
- Tutor support for any help & advice
- Student area Ð access your course, tutor & worldwide jobs in 1 central place
- Christian Mission opportunities
- Global English certification
- To further the gospel, 100% of our profit goes towards mission partners Ð you choose where your share goes
Any more questions?
In the meantime, why not have a look at our 3 minute Christian TEFL video tour below?