Here’s how we are different:
WE ARE A CHARITY
100% of our profits go towards supporting Christian mission and outreach. You choose which partner receives your donation and your money will go to help support the mission work of making Christ known around the world. We believe we are the only TEFL training organisation to share our income in this way. Check out the list of our partners here and discover the wonderful work they are doing!
cost of our courses
We have kept the cost of our courses down. We provide all the features you would expect yet our courses still offer excellent value when compared to other similarly accredited distance courses. We have a split payment facility to make our courses even more accessible.
Our tutors provide highly personalised and individual responses to your work. Indeed, this one of the most highly acclaimed items on the appraisal forms written by our TEFL graduates. This means you get maximum support as you learn and we can better guide you to becoming more successful in the classroom.
support is ongoing
Our support is ongoing and does not end when you submit your final module so whether you want advice on your TEFL CV, or if you simply need a bit of help and inspiration, you can contact us personally and we are always happy to help.
- We are a Christian organisation, set up to provide quality online TEFL training
- We are a charity, 100% of our profits go towards supporting Christian mission and outreach
- We are real TEFL people with English language teaching and management experience all around the world
- The online courses are in depth and innovative – offering both quality and leading to ACTDEC accredited qualifications
- We have a split payment facility to make our courses even more accessible and affordable
- Our courses are provided by Global English, an established and respected TESOL organisation, in operation since 1996.
Our advice is aimed at helping you choose the best course for you – if you are going on a placement and you need something other than a Christian TEFL course, we’ll tell you and advise you on what you’ll need to succeed.
So if you are thinking of serving and using English to do so, then we’d love to help you on your way!
Sign Up To Our Newsletter